Pages

Monday 19 August 2013

Sneak Peak 1 Shhhhhh don't tell anyone!

Shhhh don't tell anyone but I have a sneak peak of the new collection from Crafters Companion which is the POW over on Create and Craft this Friday! I am soooo excited as I just love this artwork. The collection comes in 2 parts The first is the ‘The Snowman and The Snowdog’ CD ROM and Stamps, a bonus ‘Father Christmas’ CD ROM. The Second is a ‘The Snowman and The Snowdog’ papercrafting kit from Hunkydory with a free Father Christmas papercrafting kit, Acetate and 6x6 papers.

Here's my 1st card to share using  the Snowman and Snow Dog Cd using Design Paper 3 colour1, Topper Companion , Border 1, Centura Pearl Cardand lots of Stickles and Gems. I just love this and think its soooo beautiful - that border is just sooo scrummy! 

Sooo what do you think? Will you be making cards with this collection?
Make sure you pop back as I will be posting more sneak peaks and don't forget you can see more samples over at the Crafters Companions Blog HERE .

I'd really love to hear what you think :0)

Love Clairebears x

2 comments: