Pages

Monday 19 August 2013

Sneak Peak 2 - Mt favourite Project!!!!

Shhhhh I'm back with another Sneak Peak from the new upcoming  POW over on Create and Craft this Friday, this 1st part of this POW is  ‘The Snowman and The Snowdog’ CD ROM and Stamps, a bonus ‘Father Christmas’ CD ROM and the Second is a ‘The Snowman and The Snowdog’ papercrafting kit from Hunkydory with a free Father Christmas papercrafting kit, Acetate and 6x6 papers.I just loooooove this kit! And have made a door hanger using one of the Stamps which I have coloured with Spectrum Noirs and used the sentiment stamps too. For the fur on his suit I have used Flower Soft - Polar White, well how cute is it! 

How gorgeous is Father Christmas! I LOVE this stamp as I think he is sooooo sweet!

So will you be watching on Friday? Don't forget you can pop over to the Crafters Companion's Blog HERE for more inspiration from the rest of the team.

Love Clairebears x

3 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Claire lovely detail and image.

    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic project Claire, this stamp is just gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabby door hanger hun. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete