Over at the Crafters Companion challenge blog this month we are challenging you to make a card or project with a ANIMAL on it! Well how easy is that will all the gorgeous animals that Crafters Companion have for you to chose from? Well I chose to play with Bamboo and this is the card I have made!I have used the Decoupge from the Party Paws CD and used
- Any Crafter’s Companion UK or US brand stamp (including Humphrey, Toread, S.W.A.L.K., Sheena Douglass, Paintbox Poppets, Crisalis Classics, Angelica & Friends, Art Kure, Stamp-It Australia, Anthony/Burt, Snowman, Frou Frou, Camden Town, etc)
- Die’sire decorative dies and flower quilling dies (please state which ones you have used)
- Embossalicious folders
- Anything created with the Ultimate Tool/Ultimate Pro, Envelebox, etc (please state which board you have used)
- Darice embossing folders (please state which folder you have used)
- Crafter’s Companion exclusive products
- Reddy Decoupage Kits
- Luxury Card Kits
- Exclusive Member Downloads
All entries must state which product they have used and also mention Crafter’s Companion UK or Crafter’s Companion US products in their post. Any entries not following the rules stated above will unfortunately be removed.
One lucky winner will be chosen at random to win a £30 / $30 voucher from Crafter’s Companion, Ltd.
The Design Team will choose their favourite top 3 creations. If you are a chosen you will get a blinkie to display proudly on your blog.
There will be a CARD OF THE MONTH winner. If your card is chosen as card of the month you will be featured on the Crafter’s Companion newsletter. You will also get a blinkie to display on your blog. You must enter your card by 25th of each month to be eligible for card of the month. Cards entered after this date are still eligible for the other prizes.
Hope to see your entry soon.
Love Clairebears x