Pages

Friday 1 April 2011

Fairy Doodlers Fairy Card




A bit OTT or what lol!!
I don't normally make cards like this with lots of embellishments, because I never know what goes with what, but this card took on a life of its own.
My Niece is expecting her baby in June and somehow this card has turned into a Baby card - its not you conventional babys card

The fairy image you can find here. She's drawn by the fantastic Fairy Doodler, who also draws Teddy Bo and Bea. The backing paper is from Hunkydorry, I've had it forever and never knew what to do with it. The butterfly was cut on my Silhouette. All the other bits have been from my stash.

I would really love to here what you think.

Love Clairebears x

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Claire - love the backing paper xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW it's gorgeous, I love your little collage stylee going on there, beautiful work, the best ones are always the ones that just intuitively evolve,
    have a great weekend hunny,
    Em.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smashing card Claire. It has come together beautifully. The backing paper really suits the image and the twirly bits on the flower are a lovely detail.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous ....nice image.....

    Hugs
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW this is simply Gorgeous Claire! Love the image, the dp's, the colours are so pretty, the layout looks fab. Love the embellies too.
    Hugs Jacqui xxxx

    ReplyDelete