Pages

Sunday 3 April 2011

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY :0)



Happy Mothers Day Everyone,

I thought I'd take advantage of my husband doing the ironing and make a quick card, so this is what I've ended up with.

Teddy Bea is already coloured and can be found here. All the other bits were from my stash. I've not made a card like this before and think its ended up really pretty.

Anyway I'd love to here your comments :0)

Love Clairebears x

I am entering this card into The Corrosive Challenge - Pastel Colours

5 comments:

  1. Faulous butterfly and gorgeous image. The colours are are so pretty too. A great card, I love it.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first word is supposed to be FaBulous...I forgot my B...lol..great job.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the lace - gives such a great finish to your card...and the butterfly...wow! Great card as always Babes. Hope you had a great day. Hugs Tammy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card! thanks for joining the corrosive challenge:)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete