Pages

Friday 1 April 2011

Teddy Stampers Guest DT Card


Hi everyone :0)

What a lucky girl I am! I have been asked to be a guest DT member for April for Teddy Stampers 

This weeks challenge is called Me and My Teddy, and how lucky am I to get to play with this fantastic stamp from The Stamp Fairy. How cute is it? She's been coloured in with my trusty Promarkers, with just a little white pen to highlight.

I have used My Craft Studio for the backing paper its from the Words CD, but I have changed the colours. The words read "With all my love forever and always" Which is what you do with your Teddy isn't it :0) I have finished it off with a little ribbon.

Don't forget to pop over the challenge and take a look at all the fantastic DT cards for lots more inspiration.

Love Clairebears x

2 comments:

  1. That is such a sweet image Claire. Love the twisted easel card.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire,
    Another gorgeous card! Loving the sweet little image, the dp's, the colour scheme and the layout. Fab job with the Promarkers.
    Hugs Jacqui xxxx

    ReplyDelete