Pages

Tuesday 4 November 2014

Sneek Peek - Bebunni Floral

Roll on the 10th November when you get to see on Create and Craft, Crafters Companions new 4 Day Deal! The oh so sweet Bebunni makes a return and this time its all about the florals! There's a wonderful Cd, which has all the usual papers, toppers, fabric companions and now the shaped card section has just got even better - the shaped cards are soooo unusual! They also have 8 new stamp sets too which are perfect for your Spectrum Noir pens and pencils. And work so well with a little spray of Stick and Spray and your rocker-blocks. 

So onto today's make with you - this time I have used the  Bebunni Floral and a card from the Shaped Card section, its a Screen Card, but I have turned it into a box! Just by folding it round on itself and leaving a tab on one end as I cut it out - I have then printed out the 2nd sheet twice as I wanted Bebuni on both sides but I also wanted his flowers to be decoupaged. I added lots of glitter and Liquid Pearls. I made a box base and glued it in, and then cut little slits in the top and threaded ribbon though! I love how it turned out!!!!


So don't be afraid to have a play, if something is meant to be one way, why not see if you can change it - You will get so much enjoyment and even more use out of your CD!

Love Clairebears x

No comments:

Post a Comment