Pages

Monday 3 November 2014

Sneak Peek of Bebunni Floral!

I guess like me you now have a soft spot for a little bunny called Bebunni! Well I have some exciting news to share that Crafters Companion have a new 4 Day Deal starting on Create and Craft starting on the 10th November - and this time Bebunni has gone all Floral on us - there is a CD with the most amazing papers and  images including fabulous shaped cards that are AMAZING! They also have 8 new stamp sets too which are just so much fun to colour with your Spectrum Noirs and are perfect if your just starting to colour and you can really play around with them if your a bit more advanced. But best of all we have new Bebunni dies!!!!! And all I can say is OMG your going to love them!!!! Here's my 1st sneak peek for you using the Cottage Lace border die as well as the Butterfly and Bee dies too.



Here's what I have used to make this card
Bebunni Floral CD Decoupage - 6
Sentiments Design 5
Bebunni Dies - Cottage Lace Border and Butterfly and Bee.


Isn't it fun! 

Love Clairebears x 

No comments:

Post a Comment