Pages

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Marianne Designs - Sneak Peak 2

As you might have seen from yesterdays post Crafters Companion now stock Marianne Design's Dies and on Sunday at 9 and then again at 12 on Create and Craft, there is a show for them. I had been asked to make some samples using some of the dies in the show. Here's my card to share with you today using the  Anja's Vintage 2 Ornaments die. I have cut them out of Silver and Centura pearl card stock and made it into a snowflake!

I have also added a few pearls and gems to finish it off!

I'd love to hear what you think as its a totally different way for me to craft!

lovew Clairebears x
 

1 comment:

  1. Ohh what a great news, I love Marianne Design..
    Great use of the die, love it.
    Will pin it onto my MD board on pinterest,

    HUgs Blankina

    ReplyDelete