Pages

Tuesday 3 September 2013

Marianne Design Dies - Sneak Peaks 1

Ok I'm kind of newish to all the die cutting but as Crafters Companion now stock Marianne Dies and has a show airing on Create and Craft on Sunday at 9 and then again at 12, I was lucky enough to be asked to make some samples for the show. I have made this card I'm sharing with you today using the following dies and papers Marianne Design Craftables - Square & Flower - CR1249, Marianne, Romantic Journey Paper Pack, Co-Ordinations card stock and Kraft card and liquid pearls too. Now it was a labour of love but I am sooooo pleased how it has turned out! 

 Each flower has 3 seperate flowers cut and shaped and I think they look a little like water lilys?

I'd really love to hear what you think, the card only took 4 hours to make lol!!!!

Love Clairebears x 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges 
Card and Scrap - Use Dies 
Oozak - Anything Goes/Dies and Punches
Challenge for Everyone - Anything Goes


6 comments:

  1. Very pretty card - perfect colour combo with those papers hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Det er så kæmpe nydeligt

    Tak fordi du deltager i vores udfordring på Card and Scrap!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fint kort.

    Tusinde tak fordi du deltager i vores udfordring på Card and Scrap.
    DT Sanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and creative! Amazing job! Thank you for joining us for the Oozak Challenge!

    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card thankyou for joining us at Challenges 4 everybody challenge. Fiona DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is such gorgeousness ~ I love those flowers! Thanks for playing along at Oozak. :0)

    ReplyDelete