Pages

Tuesday 19 March 2013

Teddy Bo Tuesday - and a bit of a oldie!

Welcome to my blog today and as its Tuesday I have a Teddy Bo card to share with you, I have used TeddyBea _028 Easter Bunny Bea and coloured her with my Promarkers. The papers are from Raspberry Road and are called Baskets and Bunnies

Don't forget you still have time to enter our "Springtime Challenge" over at the Teddy Bo Challenge Blog and why not pop over and see what the rest of the team have made too!

Love Clairebears x

5 comments:

  1. Awww what a cute card Claire, love his bunny suit and the papers are lush :)

    Elaine ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your beary Easter card!! So cute...

    Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous sweetie - this easter Bea was one of my favorites. I've coloured her and Bo up last night. Your colouring is getting so much better, she's perfect. Hope I find you well? Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. Great layout too.
    Thanks for the comment on my blog. Is there a limit of entries for the teddy bo challenge because I have already entered once?
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really cute image and card.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete