Pages

Wednesday 20 March 2013

Anyone for Anya?

I was lucky enough to win a gorgeous parcel of blog candy from Blankina and in my parcel was a GORGEOUS Miss Anya Stamp called Love Blankina challenged me to enter a card into the Anyone for Anya challenge with this stamp and this week I have :0) Its a sketch to follow and as all my cards seem to be looking simular I thought I would give it a go!

here it is! I've tried to use all my scraps again and love how it turned out!

Here is the sketch to follow, and I will be using this one again!!!!

I'd love to hear what you think :0)

I'd also like to enter this into the following challenges

I love Promarkers - Anything Goes 
Bearly Mine - Anything Goes


Love Clairebears x


9 comments:

  1. Awww how lovely is she.. love your gingham and she is coloured beautifully Claire :)

    Elaine ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Love your big flower at the back. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you to win the prize and the stamps is lovely. I like the colouring of her and the big flower in the background xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab card ,love the gingham and the image is wonderfully coloured,
    Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers
    And good luck
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely hun, love the flower behind the image. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply gorgeous hun...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Claire, wow I see Miss Anya has found a new home!! What a great card, LOVE your colouring!!

    So glad you have made it at the ANYONE FOR ANYA sketch challenge, do come back soon..

    Lots of hugs from your DT mate and AFA DT,
    Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, gorgeous card, lovely colouring!
    Thanks for playing with us Bearly Mine Challenge!
    Nela xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, love it! Nice take on the sketch, wonderful job on our Anyone for Anya challenge, thanks!
    grtz.Colien

    ReplyDelete