Pages

Tuesday 24 July 2012

Teddy Bo Tuesday - Masculine include buttons and string

We have a new challenge for you over at Teddy Bo's Challenge and this time its all about the men in our lives! To play along with us you need to make a card for a man that includes buttons and string - see easy peasy!
We don't have any new releases to play with this week - hopefully we will have some new ones next week. But that means we get to play with some of the older stamps!

Here's my card using the oh so cute TeddyBo_134 which is called Soldier Baby Bear. I have coloured him with my promarkers, and used papers from my MCS Men-y Happy Returns. I have added a a few buttons and string as required - oh and my new fav brown paper tape!

Why don't you pop over the the Teddy Bo Challenge Blog and see what the rest of the Design Team have made to inspire you and hopefully we will see your card in the challenge too!

Love Clairebears x

1 comment: