Pages

Thursday 26 July 2012

D'Arcys Diaries - Monochrome Challenge

We have a new challenge for you over at D'Arcys Diaries and this time its MONOCHROME!

Now I love this look and have ended up with a really clean and simple card for this challenge

I have used D'Arcys Diaries 064 - Flower Girl for this card, she has been coloured with Warm Grey Promarkers. I have layeres her on white card that I have run through my embosser with a cuttlebug folder. I have just added a few pearls and layered it onto a white card blank that I have then coloured the edges with the same promarker. I really love this card  - but you should pop over to the D'Arcys Diaries Blog to see what the rest of the team have made - WOW springs to mind!!!!

We don't have any new images for you this week as Gayle has come back from holiday and isn't very well, so we have all had change to play with some of our favourites!

Love Clairebears x

2 comments: