Pages

Friday 11 May 2012

Fairy Tale Friday

Wooo Hooo I know its been a short week for everyone in the UK this week but boy am I glad its Friday! Now you still have time to join in the fun over at te Teddy Bo Challenge which ends on Sunday - the challenge is to use Buttons! See its a nice easy one :0)

For this card I have used FairyD's Pussytat, which I have coloured with pencils. I have used papers from Do Crafts Wellington and added a little ribbon and 3 buttons. I love his expression!
Now why not pop overt othe Teddy Bo Challenge Blog and see what amazing creations the rest of the DT have made to inspire you this week, and why not join in the fun too!

Love Clairebears x

4 comments:

  1. Great colouring of this fab image - I so love this guy! Brilliant card, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Claire...love the colouring hun :o)

    hope you have a lovely weekend sweetie...big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable, I love this brilliant image, it really makes me smile
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweetie such a gorgeous card love the papers & image hun.

    Thank you so much for your lovely comment you made me laugh shug.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete