Pages

Thursday 10 May 2012

D'Arcy's Diaries - Midway Reminder

Ok who stole last week! I can't believe where its gone too can you?
Anyway ts Thursday and we are half way through this times challenge over at D'Arcy's Diaries - which is Buttons and Bows. I had such fun playing with the bunting theme last week I have decieded to have another go this week, then I got a little carried away lol!

So for this one I used Strawberry Fun and added a doiley and a few pearls as well as the ribbon and buttons, I can't remember where I got the paper from but I think it looks very spring like - don't you?

Next is this one -

 She's called "Listening to my tunes" and like the others has been coloured in with pencil, the flowers and music notes are cut on my Silhouette. I have added buttons and ribbon from my stash as was the paper too.

Last but by no means least is

I've kind of ended up with a bit of a grungy look on this one! The papers are from Do Crafts Wellington collection. The stamped images are from Papermania  - Urban Collection, the ribbon and buttons are from Papermania too. This image is called "Deep in Thought" I so love him and think he can be used in so many different ways!

Why not pop over to D'Arcy's Blog and see what the rest of the DT have made to inspire you today - they are a very talented bunch I can tell you! And you still have time to join in the fun too.

Love Clairebearsx





No comments:

Post a Comment