Pages

Friday 13 April 2012

A little playtime.

I won over at Cutie Pie Challenge and was lucky enough to win a £10.00 voucher for Craft Emma's Store. How lucky was I, I finally settled on a Echo Parks - This and That Graceful paper pack. Its gorgeous I'm normally a digi paper girl but these papers are just gorgeous! I have teamed it with a beautiful Tilda that I have coloured in with pencils and added a doily cut on my Silhouette. The flowers I have also made with the papers and my Tonic punches, as is the little green butterfly which is mounted onto larger butterfly shapes also cut on my Silhoutte.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look, I'd love to hear your thoughts :0)

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenge

Card Makin Mamas - Getting Girly

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card. Congrats on your win and you can't go wrong choosing Echo Park. Thanks for playing with CMM this week.

    Jess

    ReplyDelete