Pages

Thursday 12 April 2012

D'Arcys Diaries - Midway Remender

Well its Thursday which means its nearly Friday, which means its nearly the weekend

YIPEE!!!
And the weekend means I get more time to play, with the gorgeous D'Arcys Diaries.

Now we're half way though this challenge, and its a really easy one for you to play along with. You must use at least 3 flowers - see told you it was easy!

Here's my card using the ultra sweet - Listen to the Birds. I have coloured her with Promarkers, which I haven't done in ages.

 I have used paper from The Complete Guide to Digital Crafting Magazine and are called Spring has Sprung, I have added 3 flowers and the centre is card candi. 

Why not pop overt othe D'Arcy's Diaries blog HERE and chaeck out all the fab DT creations. Hopefully it will inspire you to play along with us :0)

Love Clairebears x

1 comment: