Pages

Wednesday 10 August 2011

Round and Round the Garden

Over on the Poodle Parlour blog this time there challenge is "Round and Round the Garden" so I have used papers from MCS Finest Filigree and some of the elements too. I have also used the sweet Tia who you can find here in the shop "Poodles Digi Doodles Shop" I love these little images and they are well worth a little looky (you won't be disappointed and I promise you won't leave empty handed lol!)
I have coloured her in with Promarkers. .

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.

I'd love to hear what you think.

Love Clairebears x

2 comments:

  1. wow, what a stunning card. Thanks for using a Poodles Digi and joining us in our latest challenge over at The Poodles Parlour. Best of luck.

    Elke XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card claire,so many fab details and i love how you coloured the poodles digi,thanks for joining the poodle parlour hun and i hope you join us again,.good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete