Pages

Wednesday 10 August 2011

Round and Round the Garden - part 2!

A icckle 4x4 card this time. The papers came free with my magazine and I love the colours and thought I would have to use "On A Wing and a Prayer - Bitsy Bug" From The Poodles Digi Doodles 
I have coloured it in with Promarkers and in real life its bright! I would like to enter it into Round and Round the Garden - The Poodles Parlours Challenge this time.  Also Paperminutes - Turquoise, Dark Pink and Lime  Challenge.
Anyway thanks for stopping by and I hope you like the card. I'd love to hear your comments.

Love Clairebears x

6 comments:

  1. oooooh thius is so cute and loveley! I love this card!

    Hugs, Heike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I sse it now. Please make a link to paperminutes!

    Hugs, Heike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol Opps sorry - thank you and I've done it :0)
    Cxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Claire,
    WOW another Gorgeous creation!!! Loving what you create with my digi's. Love the dp's, the colour scheme is so bright and cheery. Love the layout. Coloured perfectly as always. You now have 12 poodle points. Thanks for joining us at The Poodles Parlour and Good Luck. Hope to see you joining us again.
    Hugs Jacqui xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining us at the poodles parlour this week with this pretty card.

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card! I love the bold colors. Thanks for joining our Round the Garden challenge at the Poodles Parlour this week.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete