Pages

Thursday 9 June 2011

Willow Sketchie Challenge - 9th June

Its Thursday which means it Willow Sketchie Challenge today. This is the sketch to play along with this week. Lis M has drawn it and its a really fun one! Why not take part and have a play along too!!!!

This is what I've come up with, now most people who follow my blog (and a big thank you to all of you that do ) I always use pink so I thought I'd give green ago today :0)
All the paper and elements come from "Double Sprinkle of Kraft" ummmm a little confession - I cheated! I used the ready coloured version of the girl but on the CD you also have ones to colour yourself. I have just used kraft paper as the main card itself.
I'd really love to hear what you think :0) and please pop over and take a look at the DT cards they are FANTASTIC!!!!

Love Clairebears x

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card for Willow Sketchie Challenge! Thanks for joining us and good luck!

    Greetings, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Claire this is brilliant again, love popping by every week to see your card for us. Thanks for joining in on Willow Sketchie Challenge Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Love the colour combination.

    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Claire,
    Another Gorgeous creation from you!!! Love the image you've used, the dp's, the colour scheme is just perfect. Love the layout and the embellishments. Coloured perfectly as always.
    Hugs Jacqui xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely take on the sketch, Claire! Thank you for joining again WSC, hugs, Miria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love what you have done with the sketch it looks fab x

    ReplyDelete