Pages

Wednesday 8 June 2011

Double Sprinkle of Kraft Party Invites


Its my daughters 12th (OMG where has that time gone!) Birthday in a few weeks. She's having a bbq for her birthday and needed invites. I didn't want to make little girl ones so I thought I'd use Double Sprinkle of Kraft CD as she always says she likes that style of card. I have used Kraft paper for the backing paper and then a selection of other papers from that CD. The images is from the "Garden" section and a little cheat here from me already coloured! I has added the raffia - oh I love this and think it works so well with this style of card.
I got a "OHHHHH WOOOOOO!!!" so I guess she loved them :0)

Thanks for stopping by and I'd love to hear what you think too :0)

Love Clairebears x

1 comment:

  1. Hi sweetie I'm not surprised you got a 'oh wow' this is absolutely gorgeous & I love the image hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete