Pages

Tuesday 21 June 2011

Teddy Bo Tuesday!

Where has the last week gone too?

Its Teddy Bo Tuesday which means only one thing - lots of new goodies in the Teddy Bo shop 



And also we have lots of new and very talented ladies join us on the Design Team why not pop over to Teddy Bo's challenge blog and take a look at the inspirational cards that everyone has made and why not enter the "Bling It On" challenge too, you still have time - just think of all the glitter and gems you can use!!!!!!

Ok onto my cards this week using the new stamps, the 1st one I have made I have called "Thank Moo" is using Olifant the Elephant, Isn't he so sweet!!!! I have used up odd bits of scrapbooking paper and stickers and just love the outcome.



The next card is equally as silly lol!
I have called it "Meow are you instead of "How are you" I have used the very beautiful Teddy Bea dressed as a cat, now isn't she just the sweetest! The backing paper is from Papermania and from a collection called Honey and Hugs. The little wood flowers were in the sale at Hobbycraft some time ago and I have coloured them with promarkers.


Thanks for stopping by and I'd love to hear your thoughts :0)

Love Clairebears x

4 comments:

  1. Two fabulous cards Claire, love your layouts and the images are just so cute. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fantastic cards - I so need your mojo right now Hun. I have totally lost mine....so need to find it. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Claire, Gorgeous cards! You have coloured these cute images beautifully :-)

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Love both of them designs are awesome and so different. Thanks for the inspiration. Kitty :)

    ReplyDelete