Pages

Tuesday 21 June 2011

One card - 3 challenges!

Wooo Hoooo!!!!
3 challenges and 1 card, I'll never manage that again lol!
I have used Rainy Mae from the Some Odd Girl shop (oh I'm loving these at the moment!)
I have used a paper called Chocolate Ice which is made by Hot Chocolate - both that sound good enough to eat!
Any just a little ribbon a brad and green paper.

I am entering this card into 

Some Odd Girls Challenge - Which is White, and 2 colour pops, brown and green.

Digital Tuesday Challenge - Favourite Ice cream Combo, Mint Choc Chip (yummy!)

Tip Top Tuesday - Cross it challenge, my ribbons crossed (I hope thats ok)

Thanks for stopping by and I'd love to hear your comments.

Love Clairebears x

6 comments:

  1. She's so cute . I love the mint choc chip theme you have going on.

    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card the image is great and coloured so beautifully, love it.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent tag on that criss crossed ribbon to go with the perfect image!
    Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at Top Tip Tuesday for our challenge.
    Good luck to you :)
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! Love the colors and your coloring is great! Thanks for joining us on Some Odd Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card! She looks so hip, I love the colors you chose for this card! I linked over from Top Tip Tuesday where I've also linked up, hope you'll drop in!

    Hugs, antonella :-)
    http://quilling.blogspot.com/2011/05/wacky-wednesday-hug-card.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colours! Thanks for playing along this week at Tip Top Tuesday with our 'cross it' challenge! Good Luck xx

    ReplyDelete