Pages

Thursday 19 May 2011

WIllow Sketchies Challenge - 19th May

 I love Thursdays because its challenge day over at Willow Sketchies Challenge

This is this weeks sketch, I was a little worried it has so many layers but it was brilliant fun to use so many layers, I have used Winnie from Double Sprinkle of Kraft CD. All the papers have come from there except the Kraft paper that is from Papermania, oh and the little flowers that some from MCS Violet. Ummm and the sentiment that I made!

Winnies been coloured with Promarkers, and she's not meant to have blue eyes but I did it by mistake, but quite like the effect.
I think I may have to have a play with this sketch again!!!

Thanks for stopping by and I would love to hear your comments.

Love Clairebears x

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!!!! Lovely to see your work at Willow Sketchie Challenge!!!!

    Sweet greetings, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Claire, I agree....looks like her eyes have the relection of her dress in, gorgeous card agin this week! thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch, love it!

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah her wee eyes look great coloured in. Love the card, thanks for playing along with us again this week on Willow Sketchie Challenge. Love Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, thanks for joining in with this weeks challenge again x

    ReplyDelete