Pages

Thursday 19 May 2011

Teddy Bo Thursday


Hi everyone :0)
I've finally got round to playing with Teddy Bo's Lazy Days image.
How cute is it! And so much fun to colour. I have made a easel card with it, I've used papers from Honey and Hugs and the flower is from the Pound Shop a few weeks ago. I think it goes really well :0)

Don't forget the challenge this week over at Teddy Bo's challenge  is Teddy Bo only. Teddy Bea's a little unhappy but if you visit the Teddy Bo Shop there are some beautiful new Teddy Bea's in there. 

I'd really love to hear your comments :0)

Love Clairebears  x

3 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card Claire, lovely bright colours and your colouring is wonderful. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sweetie,
    hope you are ok,
    I love your card, super gorg!
    I will drop you a email later on,
    Big hugz,
    Em.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card.. love the teddy bo range

    ReplyDelete