Pages

Wednesday 5 July 2017

I'm back and with my favourite Bears!

Well its been a long time since I have blogged (hangs her head in shame!) but what better time then to tell you that Gayle has let me back into Teddy Bo Towers!!!

So plenty of burnt dinners to come then - Oppps!

Today is my 1st play with one of July's bundles using both my favourite Bears, and coloured with my Spectrum Noir Illustrators
Teddy Bo - RB1,3,4, TB1,3,5, FS3,PP4,5 - Colourblend Denim Blue
Teddy Bea - MB1,3,5, AP1,2,3,4, FS3,PP4,5,  - Colourblend Raspberry
Grass and Ground - LG4, AG4, MB3

Isn't this just so cute!!!!

Don't forget to pop over to Teddy Bo's Facebook Page to see what the rest of my buddies have made with this months bundles.

Love Clairebears x

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back, I love seeing your teddy bo creations. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic images, and super colouring xxx

    ReplyDelete