Pages

Monday 6 July 2015

Nordic Christmas - Sneak Peek Christmas Cheer!

Are you ready to meet my new favourite Reindeer? His one of the stamps that's part of the Pick of the Day on Create and Craft from Crafters Companion on Wednesday but if you don't want to wait to get your hands on it, it launches on Ideal World at 9pm tomorrow - the collection is called Nordic Christmas and I have used this cute stamp called Christmas Cheer Stamp, to make this super cute card! I have coloured him in with my Spectrum Noir pens and pencils and the papers are from the CD! 



Here's a list of the colours I used
Fur Pens TN2,3,5 - Pencils 89,91
Ears Pens FS9 - Pencils 009
Horns Pen - TN1 - Pencils 84,87
Blue - TB5,6,9
Yellow - CT2,4,GB6
Nordic Christmas CD - Design Paper 3/3 and Co-Ord 2/3
Sooooo do you think you can find a little room in your craft room to rehome this collection!


Love Clairebears x 

1 comment: