Pages

Tuesday 30 September 2014

Teddy Bo Tuesday.........

How I've missed typing that lol! Anyway as the title says is Teddy Bo Tuesday and we have a new friend to share with you as well as the bears and Olifant too! So can I introduce Fawn ..........

Isn't he just the cutest ever! You can find him HERE I totally love him and love how he has turned out - I have coloured him with my Spectrum Noir pens and pencils,
here's the full list -
Fur - TN1,2,3,4,5  -  89,91,95, 85,88 - cheeks 30
Feet - BG3,5,6
Also the blender for his spots!

www.teddybo.com



I'd so love to hear what you think of the new images :)

Love Clairebears x

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute card, love the image and sweet colours. I so love these cute Teddy Bo's and wished I got into the DT but next time maybe...have joined your blog too Clairebear.....xx

    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete