Pages

Wednesday 2 April 2014

Guest DT Member for April for Creative Inspirations!

Wooo hooo! I have been asked by the wonderful DT Team over at Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog to be a Guest DT member for this month!




 How lucky am I so today is my 1st posting of the new challenge that starts today and its a lovely one to play - its all about


LACE

Sooo this is the card that I have to share today using one of my favourite stamps - Gorjuss Girl coloured with my Spectrum Noirs
Skin FS2,3, TN2,3,4
Dress - BP2,3,4 and IG4
Hair BP4, IG 6,7,8,9 and True Black
The backing paper is from Angelica and Adam CD ( I do love this!)
And I have made a lacy flower and added lace down the side too.
The Tag is from the inside of the Gorjuss Girl paper pack.

You have a week to play along with us and I really hope to see your beautiful creations.

Love Clairebears x

No comments:

Post a Comment