Pages

Wednesday 23 April 2014

Creative Inspirations GDT - Cute Characters

Well its Wednesday and that means you have another chance to play along with is at Creative Inspirations Challenge, I'm still lucky enough to be Guest DT member and this week we want you to show us those CUTE CHARACTERS you have in your stash! This weeks card from me is using the sooooo cute "Wild about me" stamp from Rachelle Anne Miller that you can find over at Crafters Companion  I have coloured him with my Spectrum Noirs, GB1,3,6 EB1,2 The bird is TB1 & 2. The backing paper is from the RAM CD and I have used the Argyle Embossing folder too - ooooo and so I has the same matching ribbon I coloured that with my Spectrum Noirs too!


Isn't he cute! Why not pop over to the Challenge Blog and see what the rest of the DT have made - HERE and join in the fun!

Love Clairebears xxx



2 comments:

  1. So lovely card, so cute image ! Love the colors !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! He is just too cute Claire...fabulous colouring and love,love,love the yellow.Love the flowers and leaves...gorgeous card.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete