Pages

Wednesday 13 November 2013

Sneak Peak - New Spectrum Noirs

As you might have seen Crafters Companion have new Spectrum Noirs launching on Create and Craft on Friday as the Pick of the Week - here's more info HERE I have been asked to make samples and this one uses one of my favourite stamps EVER! Barkley his called No1 and I have coloured him my Spectrums and here's a list of the colours I have used -

Face and Paws- IG 1,2,3
Ears- IG 6,7,8
Wheelbarrow metal- IG 1,2,3
Wheelbarrow- IB 1,2,3
Tyres- IG 6,7,8




And heres that rest of the ingredients
Sweet Treats Popcorn Box

Craft Card 6x6 lattice Embossalicious Embossing Folder
Co-ordination card stock
Green pearl card
Camellia large Die’sire quilling die
Camellia small Die’sire quilling die
Marianne Designs- forest branch die
Marianne Design Craftables- circle and flowers stitch leaf
Flowers from stash
Sweet treat embossing board bird house
Distress ink-Frayed Burlap and Gathered Twigs

So don't forget to tune in to see more amazing cards and projects from the rest of my DT friends and Leann's fab demos too! 

Love Clairebears x 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment