Pages

Friday 6 September 2013

Marianne Designs - Sneak Peak 6

Here's another sneak peak of one of the card I have made for Crafters Companion for the Tools Shed on Create and Craft on Sunday at 9 and 12. FOr this card I have used the backing paper from Romantic Journey paper pack, U ahve teamed it with kraft card which I have cut the Marianne Designs - Classic Mailbox from and used Tim Holtz inks for give it a little colour. I have also used the ink around the edge of the Square which was cut out of Centura Pearl card as we're the flowers. I have cut 4 flowers to make each rose and shaped them. I have also cut the leaves from the same set - Marianne Square and Flower - Stitch  I have assed resin flowers and 2 roses to each corner to finish the card off. The bracket dies in the middle are cut using Marianne's Anya Vintage 2 Orniments on brown co=ordination card stock. and I have finished of with pearls.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look, I'd love to hear what you think.

Love Clairebears x 

No comments:

Post a Comment