Pages

Saturday 28 September 2013

An old Friend to share - Teddy Bo

Yesterday I got asked to make 21 - yes 21 cards! The 1st one that needed making was for a 16 years old from his dad, now he loves playing Xbox so there was only one little image to play with for me and today I've finished the card and I'd love to share it with you - it the gorgeous TeddyBo-083 Computer Gaming I have coloured him with Promarkers and used scraps from my box too.

Isn't it nice to play with old friends. I'd love to hear what you think :)

Love Clairebears x

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful hun...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Claire and brilliant timing as Teddy Bo has made a comeback this week. Just had a nosy through the blog, lovin' all your cards.
    hugs,
    Colette xx

    ReplyDelete