Pages

Thursday 13 June 2013

Brambly Hedge - Sneak Peak 4 - Whiteboard!!!!!

Ok so I have been playing again with the gorgeous Crafters Companion's new Brambly Hedge CD's and after seeing something like this on Pinterest I knew I had to give it ago! I have made a wipeboard for notes out of a photoframe, it works as long as you use the whiteboard pens - how good is that? I have used papers, toppers, borders, florishes and flowers from the Spring/Summer CDas well as a heart doily.

Well, what do you think?
I love it and just think of all the possiblities that this could make?
Don't forget to tune in tomorrow for the POW over at Create and Craft and see what other goodies that DT have made!

Love Clairebears x

1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous Claire what a fab idea.

    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete