Pages

Saturday 18 May 2013

Faerie Poppets Card

Well! I got my Grand Calibur and even thought I have my silhouette I already love my Grand Calibur - I have been using it for embossing (sorry I can't share that card yet - its a work in progress!) and I have been cutting with it for this card, the image is from the Faeire Poppets CD as are the papers. I have used a A3 centra pearl card and cut it with my die. I have used the Die'sire Ornamental Oval Frame as well as a Marianne butterfly too. Its totally different style from me I think. It was really fun!

Thanks for stopping by and I'd love to hear what you think :0)
Love Clairebears x

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card and a great shape Claire. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Claire, have fun with your new toy hun.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete