Pages

Wednesday 17 April 2013

Swalk and Spectrum Noirs!

I love these little SWALK images and I hae the CD with them all on, but I never really get a chance to play with them, so as I have just brought the Spectrum Noir pens (That I have fallen in love with!) I thought it would give me a chance to pratice my colouring of faces. The card was made with elements from the SWALK Cd, including the paper beads - how easy are they and why have I not tried them before!!!


This image I have coloured for my parents wedding anniversary card, I just need to finish making it lol!

Thanks for stopping by and I'd love to hear your thoughts on them, and any pointers to using the pens too :0)

Love Clairebears x


1 comment:

  1. Super cute Claire! I'm getting used to my Spectrum pens now - although sometimes I also use Promarkers with them as well. I've just bought a new SWALK stamp that I'm waiting to use too - watch this space!

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete