Pages

Sunday 28 April 2013

Mulberry Wood - "Love You"

I have been playing and yep made another Post It Note holder for my desk at work this time! I have used the Mulberry Wood stamp set called "Love You" for this project. I have 2 cats and would LOVE a Ginger cat so I thought I would try and colour them like that - I think it went ok? Anyway I love it and can't wait to put it on my desk tomorrow! I have used all bits and pieces from my stash box as my printer decided that I had used it enough and gave up and died yesterday! I wish it had given me a little warning lol!

The colours I used are
Cats: GB2,4,6 & 8 CR2 & 4
Grass & Leaves LG1,2,3 & 4
Flowers: PP1, 4,4 & 6
Sky: IB1 & 2

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look, I'd love to hear what you think :0)

Love Clairebears x 


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous post it not holder Claire, love the image, soooo cute and brilliantly coloured. Colette xx

    ReplyDelete