Pages

Tuesday 23 April 2013

Morehead card

I brought the Crafters Companion Inspiration magazine that came with a CD with lots of different Crafters Companion's images on so I just HAD to play! The card I want to share today is using a topper page and backing papers from the Morehead section, I really love how it turned out. And I may (shhhh don't tell him indoors) have to get the actual CD now! I really love these cute characters.

 Opps I've just noticed one of the bows has gone sqwiffy! I have made a gate fold card out of a 8x8 card blank, and here's the inside.


 Thanks for stopping by today and taking a look, I'd love to hear what you think :0)

Love Clairebears x

4 comments:

  1. So nice card Claire, so sweet colors !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card Claire. Super topper and love the papers and colours.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really sweet and pretty colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, sweet image and papers, don't want to make you jealous or anything, but I have the CD na, na, nanana ;-b Colette xx

    ReplyDelete