Pages

Monday 8 April 2013

Forever Friends Challenge - Dies and Punches

Its another Monday and this one is a brilliant one as we have a new challenge starting today over at Forever Friends Challenge Blog  and its all about dusting off those Dies and Punches! 
  
Now the sponsor of the Randomly Selected Winners Prize is
 and you can see more of her her work on her blog HERE

Prize - the winner can choose 1 of the digis the DT received to use on their DT cards.


And the ssponsor of the Forever Friends Favourite Winner is

Bearly Mine Designs

Link to web-store
Bearly Mine Designs

Links to blogs

Prize - £10 gift voucher to spend in the web-store

Wow how fantastic is that!!!!
Right on to my cards to (hopefully) inspire you a little!
The 1st card is using Thanks Mum that you can find at Michelle Perkett Studio HERE 
The papers are from my First Edition and are in the Hideway stack, The mats  have been cut on my Silhouette along with the grass,  and the butterflies are Tonic punches.

.
My Second card is using papers from Bearly Mine Designs that you can find HERE 
 I was unsure how to make a card with just backing papers then I had a brainwave - why not use a Teabag folded mandala! Soooo here is is.....

 

My Forever Friends Card is made from the new released Kraft Notes collection - Isn't it scrummy! I have used my punches on this card.


I hope you feel like joining in with us and don't forget to pop over to the FOREVER FRIENDS CHALLENGE BLOG and see what the rest of the fantastic DT have made!
Love Clairebears x  

2 comments:

  1. All gorgeous cards, love the pretty spring papers you have used
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all so pretty hun....:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete