Pages

Saturday 2 March 2013

Paper Creator - Midway Reminder

Yipee its Saturday - and I've survived another week at work lol! Today I wanted to remind you that you still have time to enter our Flowery Delights Challenge that we have running over at PAPER CREATOR CRAFT 

We want to see all things flowery!!
Remember you can choose any image/style you like as long as it fits in with the theme of flowers.
You do not need to use a Paper Creator product but if you do you will gain a free entry.
The winner will be picked at random on March 9th and will win a £10 voucher to spend in the store!
Here's a card I have made using the gorgeous Pansies Bookmark Kit   but as normal I have mixed it up a little! Don't forget with kits you can always still play around with them :0)




And here's the kit itself

 As you can see instead of having the book mark attached to the card, I used the topper to make a pocket for the bookmark to sit in :0)

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will join in the fun :0)

Love Clairebears x

1 comment: