Pages

Saturday 9 March 2013

Paper Creator Card - Corsett Card

I just fell in love with this kit and new I had to play with it! Its from Paper Creator and you can find the kit HERE Its on of those you can really go to town on and I decided that a few simple pearls and a bit of ribbon was all that was needed today :0)




As you can see you also get the insert and envelope in the kit too. This is how the kits comes but you can always play and see what you can make out of it!

I hope you like it :0)

Love from Clairebears x

7 comments:

  1. What a great card, love it. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Claire... its just so lovely and girly... I think I might have to pop across and buy a kit too :o)
    Hugs Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. brilliant card ..love the corset what a great kit . ..have a super weekend hugs sassyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ClaireBears......
    Fabulous card..... Love it.....
    Hugs Sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant Claire, love how you've kept the extras simple, although you could have gone either way and it still would have looked fabulous.
    Colette xx

    ReplyDelete