Pages

Thursday 21 March 2013

Its a Magnolia Challenge!

I have a few Magnolia stamps but hardly ever use them as I always look and see the amazing cards that everyone makes with them, using all the gorgeous layers and dies and flowers! When I make a card it always looks rubbish lol! But I thought why try and be something I'm not - so I dusted off my stamps and saw that Its a Magnolia Challenge was looking for easel cards. So I thought I wouldgive it a go, and this is what I have ended up with! I quite like it lol! The papers are from the Papermania Capsule collection. I have made the flowers using a punch along with the butterflies too, I added a few buttons and pearls from my stash.


I'd really love to here what you think and how I can improve making Tilda cards :0)

Love Clairebears x

3 comments:

  1. love this she is soooo sweet...love your coloring as well so happy to see your work and lovely blog at IAMC this week...lizzi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so lovely, lovely card ! A little beauty !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card - I know exactly what you mean about the quality of other peoples Magnolia cards - that's why I hardly ever use my few either xx

    ReplyDelete