Pages

Tuesday 26 February 2013

Teddy Bo Tuesday - Its a Jolly Day!

Its Tuesday and that means only one thing here on my blog - TEDDY BO TUESDAY! We still have our ANYTHING GOES Challenge running over at the blog HERE - so why don't you join in with the fun! As long as you use a image from the TEDDYBO.COM you can play along - go on :0)

Here's my little card to inspire you today

I have used TeddyBoBea_087 - What a Jolly Bow, I have coloured him with Promarkers. The papers are a really old set of scrapbook papers that I seem to have lost the cover of! But think they work so well with Jolly. The Just for You stamp is from Hobbycraft.

Why not pop over to the Teddy Bo Challenge Blog and see what the rest of our amazing team have made to inspire you today :0)

love Clairebears x

1 comment:

  1. Another beautiful creation hun...and loving the colours too..:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete