Pages

Tuesday 5 February 2013

Teddy Bo Tuesday - And a New Challenge!

Welcome to my little part of Blogland today - as its Tuesday that means its Teddy Bo Tuesday! And today we have new releases in store for you too as well as a new challenge - this time Challenge is


ANYTHING GOES

Well onto my creation for this challenge - I have made a little bag using Craft Artist. The papers are from Sassy Design called Heart Felt that you can find HERE but the best part is the super cute TeddyBo_ 242 that I have coloured with water colour pencils. The sentiment is from Hobby Craft which I totally love!

Don't forget to pop over to the Teddy Bo Challenge Blog to see what the rest of our amazing DT have made to inspire you!

And here are the rest of this months gorgeous releases too that you can find in store HERE 



Love Clairebears x

3 comments:

  1. O this is so cute!
    hugs Hanny♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and gorgeous as always hun...and loving the colours too..:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi claire bears
    Fabulous work.....
    I have blog candy
    Hugs Sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete