Pages

Tuesday 29 January 2013

Teddy Bo Tuesday

Wow where does the time fly! We are already 5 weeks into the new year - how scary is that!!!!! Right as its Tuesday it can mean only one thing over on my blog - TEDDY BO TUESDAY - Yipee!!!!! We don't have any new releases for you this week so I though I would share one of our older Bo's who I haven't coloured up before (slapped wrists!) Its a card I have made form one of my friends who leaft work on Friday :0(  He has just got himself a motorbike so this Bo was just PERFECT for him!



I have used Teddybo_212L Scooter Bo, I have coloured him with promarkers and added Glossy Accents on his visa, head light and mirrors. The backing paper is from MCS Men-y Happy Returns. I have just matted and layered onto black and red card.

Don't forget you still have time to enter our HAPPY BIRTHDAY challenge that is running over at Teddy Bo's Challenge Blog and whist your there you can see what the rest of the team have made to inspire you this week :0)

Love Clairebears x 

No comments:

Post a Comment