Pages

Sunday 9 December 2012

Boffle Card - Happy Anniversary Card

I've been trying to get ready for my stall next week and I know its cheating but I have been doing a bit of CD crafting only so my stall has different cards on it. I love Boffle but even though I've had the CD for a while I have finally had a little play - I have made this card for my Mother and Father in law for there Wedding Anniversary. Its been made on a upright Diamond Side fold easel card that I got the template from HERE

I hope you like it and I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Love Clairebears x

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Claire, I have this CD and used it for the first time myself only in the last couple of days, love the card shape, popping over to check out the template. Good luck with your stall next week, your cards are fab, so you shouldn't have any probs selling loads.
    hugs,
    Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a fabulous card lovely image and the colours are fabulous hugs sassyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh superb ! This card is wonderful Claire !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete