Pages

Tuesday 27 November 2012

YIPEEEEEEE - Forever Friends Challenge Blog




I have a little some thing , noooooo something BIG to share with you this evening! I have just joined Forever Friends Challenge Blog! I entered my name to join the DT but really didn't think that I would get it, then this evening I had a email saying I had been chosen! I'm so excited wooooooooooo hoooooooooo, yipeeeeeeeeeeee if I could do cartwheels I would (but its ok I can't!!!)

So I really can't wait to get started, which is in 2 week time as I am on the fortnightly team but they already have a challenge running that is Glitter and Sparkle - well how perfect it that for this time of year!!!!

So why don't you play along, and I can't wait to see your cards in my 1st challenge! 

Love Clairebears x

8 comments:

  1. Well Done, thats wonderful..
    Very well deserved.

    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Claire - can't wait for you to play along with the rest of the teamies....I'm also your newest follower....
    Enjoy the happy dance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Claire, you will be a credit to them.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claire, it's fantastic ! Congrats my friend !!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Claire. Looking forward to working with you on the fortnightly challenge team. I am now your newest follower.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete