Pages

Tuesday 20 November 2012

Teddy Bo Tuesday

Yipee its Tuesday and do I have some totally gorgeous new little bears to share with you today in the Teddy Bo shop. Here's my card to share with you today using  the gorgeous TeddyBea_247 and coloured with promarkers and then used LOTS and LOTS of glitter and flock! The backing paper is whitewash/lilac co-ordination paper that I have debossed using my Snowman folder. I have then layers it onto glitter card and dark purple co-ordination paper, which is the same that I have used on my 1st rosette! The sentiment was a freebie from HERE



and here are the rest of the new images

and we also have new Snowys too!


Don't forget you still have time to enter our ANYTHING GOES challenge over at Teddy Bo's Challenge and see what the wonderful Team A have made to inspire you with with this weeks new releases too!

Love Clairebears x

1 comment: