Pages

Thursday 15 November 2012

Snowy's- New Releases

Ok Its Thursday and I had thought I had this post scheduled for Tuesday!  Well better late than nver lol!

We have new Snowys for you instore and here they

and here is my card to share with you



I've made my card using FAIRYD_Snowy9 coloured with Proamarkers. Some glitter and Flower Soft in Polar White. The papers and frame are from MCS Winter Whimsy.


I would like ot enter this card into the following Challenges

Diva By Design - Anything Goes 
Just Keep on Creating - Christmas
My Mum's Craft Shop - Winter Wonderland
Whimsy Stamps Challenge Blog - Traditional Christmas Colours
Crafty Sentiments - Christmas


Thanks for stopping by.


Love Clairebears x


7 comments:

  1. Oh love your colouring, so perfect ! The image is so sweet and this is a superb card of course !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Claire...!

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Claire these are just adorable, will have to get some. Your card is just gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Crafty sentiments.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely CAS Christmas card... I am CAS challenged, GREAT JOB!

    Thanks for joining us this challenge at the Diva's by Design Challenge Blog...
    DT Member Rina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, wonderful image - beautifully coloured and a fabulous card.

    Thanks for joining in with us this week at Divas by Design.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card - love that image x
    Thanks for playing along with us @ MMCS this week & good luck x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great Snowman.
    I love the colors.

    We would like to thank you for Entering Whimsy Stamps inspirations Challenge.
    Hugs from Tammy Ortiz - Senior Designer for Whimsy Stamps

    ReplyDelete